The perfect escape from city stress: a weekend for two, or for a family holiday
The Green Barn was where we lived while we built our mud brick house. It is close to the main house yet very secluded.
When we lived there it was very much a tin shed, but we have now created a comfortable, simple yet stylish space for you to relax and unwind.
Hidden away in an idyllic rainforest setting, it is hard to believe that Pacific Palms and Seal Rocks, with glorious beaches and cafes are only a 10 minute drive away.
We have full solar electricity, rain water tanks and a dry composting toilet,
We do not have television, WiFi and mobile phone reception is limited: your chance for a real get-away.
You can help us feed the horses and the chickens, play with our dogs, or be as private as you wish
- Sleeps up to four people, and ideal for a family holiday
- All linen and towels provided
- One double bed and two single beds in separate but adjoining rooms
- Self contained with fully equipped kitchen
- Large screened room with gas BBQ
- Fans for summer and a wood fired stove for cosy winter evenings
- Indoor bathroom, second al-fresco shower and outside dry composting toilet
- Fully fenced yard with play equipment for small children.
Tariff: $130 per night for up to 4 people. Minimum stay 2 nights. Weekly discount
There is a strict no smoking policy for our entire property
We have free range hens so the property is not suitable for pets